Registered Education Savings Plans
Sending your child to university, college or technical school is costly and it’s never too early to start saving. Give your child’s college fund a little boost with a Registered Education Savings Plan (RESP).
- Term and interest rate options
- Funds can be used for any accredited school (universities, trade schools, colleges, etc)
- Anyone from parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles and friends can contribute to an RESP
- A family RESP allows you to invest for several children
- Funds can be used for tuition, books, fees and living expenses
- All earnings are tax sheltered until the student withdraws the money
Find out how you can add up to $7,200 in government grants to education savings.