Click here to join the AGM as of 6:00 PM, May 27th, 2020: westobaagm.com
Join us for our virtual Annual General Meeting on Wednesday, May 27th at 7:00 PM. All members are welcome to attend.
On Wednesday, May 27th registration for Westoba’s virtual AGM starts at 6:00 PM CST.
Here are the steps to join:
- Visit westoba.com – click on the Annual General Meeting link located in the What’s New section on our home page or use this link https://westobacu.com/news/annual-general-meeting-2/
- You will see a link at the top of this page to westobaagm.com click this link to join any time after May 27th, at 6:00PM CST.
- You will require your member number and postal code to login to our secure platform.
- Once you are logged in you will see a count down until the AGM goes live at 7:00 PM CST.
- Once your logged in you will be able to ask questions during the meeting using the chat feature.
- Voting options will appear on your screen when motions are required.
If you are having trouble logging in, please call 1-877-WESTOBA (937-8622) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to view this year’s 2020 Annual General Meeting Agenda.
What if I am a business owner, can I still attend?
What is the security of this platform?
Avenue 4 is a highly secure platform that we also utilize for our board elections. This platform uses high end security to ensure member information safety.
How will the online AGM work?
The event will run just like our in-person Annual General Meetings. Members can attend, ask questions, and watch our speakers talk to everything we accomplished in 2019.
How can I ask questions?
Utilizing the chat feature on your screen there will be a button you can click to type in your question. These questions are being monitored by a moderator at Westoba Credit Union in live time.
What do I do if I cannot get logged in?
Please contact our Virtual Service support team at 1-877-WESTOBA (937-8622) or email@example.com. We will have support service on standby during registration to ensure you are able to join our stream.
I live in a rural community and my internet connection is not the best, how will this impact my experience?
You may experience a slight delay in the feed. We recommend joining from high serviced area for best results.