Westoba’s 2021 calendar contest “Hidden Gems of Manitoba” is now open and running from June 26th to July 26th for members and non-members.
The calendar contest “Hidden Gems of Manitoba” will showcase the natural beauty that our beautiful province has to offer with pictures taken by our local Manitoban photographers. Whether that is a favourite hiking trail, lake, or a stunning view, we want to see what are your “hidden gems!” The selected thirteen winning pictures will be featured in our upcoming 2021 calendar. The winners will also receive a canvas print of their picture as a prize.
A few tips on what we are looking for:
Examples of the kinds of images we are looking for:
- Hiking trails
- Unique views of nature
Examples of the kinds of images that we aren’t looking for:
- Businesses or restaurants
- Places outside of Manitoba
It’s recommended that you do not include people in your picture.
It is also recommended that your picture should be taken on a Horizontal Position and to be an aspect ratio of 16:9
Pictures can be from any season of the year!
Contest Rules Summary
Below are some important contest rules entrants need to follow for a picture to qualify:
- Entry must be received between June 26th, 2020 – July 26th, 2020
- One entry per person
- No watermarks
- Include a brief caption for you photo that tells us a story (Example: “View from the top of Turtle Mountain! (Turtle Mountain Provincial Park)”.
- The picture had to be taken in the Province of Manitoba
Click here for full Contest Rules and Regulations.
Fill out to the form below to submit your entry!