Saving money can be hard, especially around the holidays. That is why we created a top Ten Tips for Saving Money – just for you! If you follow these tips and you will notice a few extra dollars in your pocket!
So what are you waiting for? Check out these awesome tips:
- Create a monthly spending plan.
- Make a budget, and reward yourself for sticking to it.
- Record your expenses. How much are you spending and where?
- Plan for the spending you need, but spend wisely.
- Cut back on spending on “wants” over needs.
- Set savings goals, start an emergency fund.
- Control impulse purchasing and maximize your ability to make wise choices.
- Set up a separate savings account to keep money away from daily transaction
- Only allow deposits to your savings account when doing electronic (ABM) or internet banking – set it up so that you have to go to the teller to make a withdrawal
- Set up direct deposit to your savings account for a portion of each pay cheque – out of sight, out of mind