Purchase + Improvements Mortgage Program = Home of your dreams
Renovations are a great way to make your soon to be new house feel like home. Whether you’re thinking about a major home renovation or a small project, Westoba’s Purchase Plus Improvements Mortgage Program makes it easy to finance your home and the renovations.
What is it?
The Purchase Plus Improvements Mortgage Program combines a home improvement loan with your mortgage, in one convenient transaction. This helps qualified home buyers make their new home just right for them immediately after taking possession.
Who is it for?
Purchase Plus Improvements Mortgage Program is ideal for individuals looking to purchase a home that requires renovations – especially if their savings are earmarked for their down payment
and closing costs.
What are the benefits?
• You do not need to have additional savings set aside for renovations.
• You can begin making improvements immediately upon possession.
• You’ll be responsible for one manageable payment per month.
• Improvements can increase the value of your home.
• Certain energy efficient upgrades like windows, doors or a furnace may help lower utility bills.
• Making improvements immediately allows you to sit back and enjoy your new home sooner.
What are the essential home improvements?
• Flooring upgrades
• Kitchen renovation
• Bath renovation
• New windows & doors
• Finished basement
• Roof replacement
• Family room makeover
• Energy-efficient upgrades
• A fresh coat of paint throughout
• Updating fixtures
• Creating an in-law suite